Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk Official Facebook Page. Please share your comments, photos and videos of your experiences here at the park!
The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk features both modern and classic thrill rides, restaurants, miniature golf, video game arcades, and family bowling, all located on a mile of sandy beach. The admission-free Boardwalk offers affordable ticket options and free summer entertainment. A truly unique California experience!
The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is an oceanfront amusement park in Santa Cruz, California. Founded in 1907, it is California's oldest surviving amusement park and one of the few seaside parks on the West Coast of the United States.OverviewThe Boardwalk extends along the coast of the Monterey Bay, from just east of the Santa Cruz Municipal Wharf to the mouth of the San Lorenzo River. At the western edge of the park lies a large building originally known as The Plunge, Now Neptune's Kingdom, which contains a video arcade, and indoor miniature golf course. Next to this is The Casino Fun Center which includes a laser tag arena and next to that (To the Right) is The Cocoanut Grove banquet room and conference center. A Laffing Sal automated character, from San Francisco's Playland, is viewable near the miniature golf course.East of the Casino, the boardwalk portion of the park stretches along a wide, sandy beach visitors can access easily from the park. The eastern end of the boardwalk is dominated by the Giant Dipper roller coaster, one of the best-known wooden coasters in the world and one of the most visible landmarks in Santa Cruz. The Dipper and the Looff Carousel, which still contains its original 342-pipe organ built in 1894, are both on the US National Register of Historic Places. They were, together, declared to be a National Historic Landmark in 1987 and the park is California Historical Landmark number 983.
Mystery Spot - Santa Cruz, Calif. - U.S.ADistance: 0.7 miCompetitive Analysis 465 Mystery Spot Rd Santa Cruz, CA 95065
The Boardwalk's Casino Arcade houses the largest selection of video games in the area. More than 300 games in all! Plus LASER TAG!!
Whether you’re looking for the latest games like Dance Dance Revolution, Sky Target Flight Simulator, San Francisco Rush Driving or the interactive experience of the new NASCAR 4 player race game, we’ve got you covered.
Plus… a Classic Corner full of your old favorites like Space Invaders, Pac Man and Centipede.
Plus… win tickets playing Skee Ball and other games of skill. Redeem your tickets for great prizes at the Boardwalk redemption center.
Santa Cruz Sea Glass & Ocean Art FestivalDistance: 0.7 miCompetitive Analysis UPSTAIRS in the Cocoanut Grove on the Boardwalk: 701 Beach St Santa Cruz, CA 95060
The 8-year anniversary of this unique art festival. Saturday and Sunday Nov 7th & 8th, 10-5pm each day.
Admission is $5 of which 10% is donated to the Monterey Bay Sanctuary!
FREE entry into spectacular raffle with admission.
Started in 2009 the Santa Cruz Sea Glass & Ocean Art Festival features genuine sea glass and artist-made creations, while benefiting our local marine environment.
Since 2009, Santa Cruz Sea Glass is honored to have raised over $10,000 in donations to local ocean conservation, supporting the Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary whom is dedicated to educating people about the preservation and conservation of our amazing Oceans.
Last year we had a record breaking attendance and over 40 amazing artists coming from all over the world. We are working hard to advertise the event throughout the Bay Area and California.
Admission includes an entry for the amazing FREE hourly raffle for a chance to win dozens of amazing wares from our artists.
Kids under 6 free.
The event is INDOORS at the historic Coconut Grove ball room, plenty of great parking, food & full bar!
We hope you can join us!
The Cocoanut Grove and Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk do not allow dogs except for service animals with papers. If you have a service animal, please go to Guest Services to get a tag.
Dream Inn: http://www.jdvhotels.com/hotels/california/central-coast-hotels/santa-cruz-dream-inn/
Ocean Pacific Lodge:
Pacific Blue Inn:
For Artists: apply online: http://tinyurl.com/SCSGFEST2016
Application Deadline Aug 1, 2016.
All artists will be notified by August 15th , 2016.
2 DAY event: Friday Nov 4th Artist set-up, 4-7pm.
- Saturday Nov 5th Artist set-up 7-10am.
- Festival Hours Sat 10-5pm, Sunday 10-5pm.
- Sunday Nov 6th , Artist breakdown and load-out by 8pm.
Thank you for joining us on our Facebook page, if you’re looking to join a group of likeminded small business owners and supporters you’ve come to the right place! We’re excited to see and hear what you have to contribute, but since this is an open community we do ask that you keep a few ground rules in mind.
1. Our page is a place for users to discuss The UPS Store and related content.
2. For your protection, we will not post or allow any messages that defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or contain personal information (such as your e-mail, phone number, or other proprietary information) on our page.
3. We want this community to be welcoming to all users, we will not post or allow any posts that are profane, defamatory, libelous, offensive, abusive, discriminatory, or demeaning, or that are disparaging, threatening, repetitive, and/or disruptive to the community, or that contain leetspeak or are spam (including images, videos, and links).
• If the above guidelines are violated, the page owner can message the user requesting he/she cease and desist the behavior.
• If the guideline violations continue, the page owner may block the user and report him/her to Facebook.
If you have any questions or comments on any of the guidelines or processes, you can contact The UPS Store at [email protected]
The UPS Store Associates:
• You may see “client”, “ad”, “spon”, “brand”, or “I work at The UPS Store”, in the comments. This indicates that the comment or question comes from an individual employee or someone contracted to work with The UPS Store. We encourage our associates to be transparent about their backgrounds while making posts on social media. Please understand that these comments are made by them on their own behalf, and not on behalf of The UPS Store.
• If you’re a UPS Store franchisee, please refer to the franchise social media policy for helpful guidance to protect the company’s interest. Lastly, all comments, visuals, videos and other materials posted by fans (“third parties”) do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of The UPS Store, its franchisees, employees or affiliates. The UPS Store does not represent or endorse any third party content published here and is not responsible for its accuracy.
At the Best Western Plus All Suites Inn you’re sure to find that little something extra. With our modern amenities and thoughtful design, the Best Western Plus All Suites Inn will stand out among other hotels in Santa Cruz, CA. For the business traveler, a spacious work desk and free internet access are included in all our guest rooms to ensure you don’t miss a beat while you’re away from the office. For extended stays, each room provides a convenient in-room mini fridge that is ideal for drinks and snacks. We also have an in-house fitness room, so you can keep up your workout routine while you’re on the road. As always, the Best Western Plus All Suites Inn will provide you with the superior customer service that you are used to at any Best Western hotel.
At 7-Eleven, our doors are always open, and our friendly store teams are ready to serve you. Our fresh, fast and convenient hot foods appeal to any craving, so your on-the-go meal can still be delicious!
Come in to any 7-Eleven store and you’ll find a broad selection of fresh, high-quality products at an everyday fair price, along with speedy transactions in a clean and friendly shopping environment. Visit your neighborhood 7-Eleven in Santa Cruz for all your everyday needs and text EARN to 711711 to download the 7-Eleven app and join 7Rewards today!
Seymour Marine Discovery Lab Distance: 0.1 miCompetitive Analysis 100 Shaffer Rd Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Our purpose is to help organizations master today's s complex array of cross-platform media.
We do this by providing industry-leading software that lets our clients easily manage and deliver media content to a wide range of devices and formats. This content can be live or prerecorded video, image, text, audio, source code, XML data feeds, and formatted presentations such as Powerpoint-all hosted on local servers and/or the cloud. It can even be integrated into a new breed of interactive multimedia event unique to the EnabledWare platform.
We're a different kind of Media Technology Company; our solutions are cost-effective, technology and vendor agnostic, customized to fit our clients' needs, and expandable to help them seize the opportunities of today-and tomorrow.