The Speakeasy is Saint Louis' only password protected night spot, located in the lower level of the Thaxton Building.
WE ARE ONLY OPEN TO THE PUBLIC WHEN WE ARE NOT PRIVATELY BOOKED. Check out our web site for a list of events, closings, and passwords. www.thaxtonspeakeasy.com
Our password changes weekly and can also be found on our web site.. Whisper it to the door man for a lower entry fee! 21+ only
Head Chef Eun Kyung Jung masterfully combines traditional Japanese flavors with fusion style concepts!
• Takaya New Asian, also part of the Tani Sushi Bistro and Area14 Sushi and Lounge family provides the freshest and most unique Asian menu in the St. Louis area.
• Some of our Signature Dishes include the Yellowtail Carparcio, Mozzarella Tempura, and the famous “Oh My God” Roll.
• We offer an extensive sake list, wine list, and cocktail list to pair well with any of the mouth watering dishes.
Please note: To enhance our freshness and flavor, our two-kitchen preparation style produces food that is best served when done. This perfectly compliments dishes that are ordered to be shared.
Prohibition Night at the Thaxton SpeakeasyDistance: 0.2 miCompetitive Analysis 1009 Olive St St. Louis, MO 63102
••• HOT JAZZ! SPEAKEASY Style! •••
With Miss Jubilee*, Sweetie & the Toothaches, and many more!!
In Roaring 20's & 30's Fashion, Hot Jazz & Blues, Bathtub Gin, Moonshine, Classic & House Cocktails!
...at the Thaxton SPEAKEASY • EVERY THURSDAY !!! (that we are not privately booked)
* MISS JUBILEE brings along FREE beginner Swing Dance/Lindy Hop/Charleston lessons, provided by LINDY HOP ST. LOUIS
• 9pm - 1:30am
• $5 * $3 with Password!
• ENTER Thru the back alley
* get Password from the web site weekly: www.ThaxtonSpeakeasy.com
www.miss-jubilee.com • www.ThaxtonSpeakeasy.com
Sub Zero Vodka Bar ClubDistance: 0.3 miCompetitive Analysis 901 N Broadway, Ste 227 St. Louis, Missouri, MO 63101
Introducing the new Sub Zero Vodka Bar Club at the Edward Jones Dome. Ticket purchase includes Sub Zero Vodka Bar experience, food, and drinks.
Tickets available in the Ram ticket office by calling 314.RAMS.TIX or at http://stlouisrams.com/tickets
The official opening ceremonies of St Louis Craft Beer Week 2016! This is a family friendly urban picnic, featuring over 30 beers from local St. Louis Breweries, including 4 special collaborations from 4 Hands, Civil Life, Perennial Artisan Ales, and Urban Chestnut! Including picnic-fare from Baileys’ Restaurants, DJ spinning all evening, and free activities for adults and kids alike! This is a free event, with beer and food for purchase! It’s outdoors on Locust St., between 10th and 11th