UFC Gym is passionate about helping people from all walks of life get in the best shape of their lives through instruction in boxing, kickboxing, and Mixed Martial Arts(MMA). You will find at UFC Gym that our workouts are fifty percent fitness based and fifty percent instructional. Our goal is to help you get in the best shape of your life and learn realistic self defense techniques at the same time.
The classes we provide are a great full body workout. You will punch and kick a 150lb heavy bag that will give you the benefits of both resistance and cardio training. As a result, you build better neuromuscular connectivity, recruit more muscle fiber than
traditional forms of resistance training and improve coordination.
You are getting the best cardio workout possible.
Thank you for joining us on our Facebook page, if you’re looking to join a group of likeminded small business owners and supporters you’ve come to the right place! We’re excited to see and hear what you have to contribute, but since this is an open community we do ask that you keep a few ground rules in mind.
1. Our page is a place for users to discuss The UPS Store and related content.
2. For your protection, we will not post or allow any messages that defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or contain personal information (such as your e-mail, phone number, or other proprietary information) on our page.
3. We want this community to be welcoming to all users, we will not post or allow any posts that are profane, defamatory, libelous, offensive, abusive, discriminatory, or demeaning, or that are disparaging, threatening, repetitive, and/or disruptive to the community, or that contain leetspeak or are spam (including images, videos, and links).
• If the above guidelines are violated, the page owner can message the user requesting he/she cease and desist the behavior.
• If the guideline violations continue, the page owner may block the user and report him/her to Facebook.
If you have any questions or comments on any of the guidelines or processes, you can contact The UPS Store at [email protected]
The UPS Store Associates:
• You may see “client”, “ad”, “spon”, “brand”, or “I work at The UPS Store”, in the comments. This indicates that the comment or question comes from an individual employee or someone contracted to work with The UPS Store. We encourage our associates to be transparent about their backgrounds while making posts on social media. Please understand that these comments are made by them on their own behalf, and not on behalf of The UPS Store.
• If you’re a UPS Store franchisee, please refer to the franchise social media policy for helpful guidance to protect the company’s interest. Lastly, all comments, visuals, videos and other materials posted by fans (“third parties”) do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of The UPS Store, its franchisees, employees or affiliates. The UPS Store does not represent or endorse any third party content published here and is not responsible for its accuracy.