CloseDB Find Your Competitors

Holy Name Cathedral, Chicago, Chicago IL | Nearby Businesses


735 N State St
Chicago, IL 60611

(312) 787-8040

Mass Schedule: -Saturday Evening Vigil Masses: 5:15 p.m., 7:30 p.m. -Sunday: 7:00, 8:15, 9:30, 11:00 a.m.; 12:30, 5:15 p.m. -Weekdays: 6:00, 7:00, 8:00 a.m.; 12:10, 5:15 p.m. -Saturday: 8:00 a.m., 12:10 p.m. Holy Name Cathedral is the seat of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Chicago, one of the largest Roman Catholic dioceses in the United States. It is also the parish church of the Archbishop of Chicago. Located in Chicago, Illinois in the United States, Holy Name Cathedral replaced the Cathedral of Saint Mary and the Church of the Holy Name, both destroyed by the Great Chicago Fire in October 1871. The Cathedral was dedicated on November 21, 1875.

Catholic Church Near Holy Name Cathedral, Chicago

Old St. Patrick's Church
Distance: 1.4 mi Competitive Analysis
700 W Adams St
Chicago, IL 60661

(312) 648-1021

Located at the northwest corner of Adams and Des Plaines Streets, Old St. Patrick’s Church is the oldest public building in the city of Chicago. Founded in 1846 as the first English-speaking parish in the city, the current church building was dedicated on Christmas Day, 1856. Old St. Patrick’s is one of the few buildings to survive the Great Chicago Fire of 1871.

St. Michael in Old Town
Distance: 1.3 mi Competitive Analysis
1633 N Cleveland Ave
Chicago, IL 60614

(312) 642-2498

Saint Peters Roman Catholic Church
Distance: 1.0 mi Competitive Analysis
110 West Madison St.
Chicago, IL 60602

(312) 372-5111

Assumption Catholic Church Chicago
Distance: 0.6 mi Competitive Analysis
323 W Illinois St
Chicago, IL 60654

(312) 644-0036

The Saint James Chapel
Distance: 0.2 mi Competitive Analysis
835 N Rush St
Chicago, IL 60611

(312) 534-8199

St Peter's
Distance: 1.0 mi Competitive Analysis
110 W Madison St
Chicago, IL 60602

312-372-5111

St Joseph's Church
Distance: 0.6 mi Competitive Analysis
1107 N Orleans St
Chicago, IL 60610

(312) 787-7174

Archdiocese of Chicago
Distance: 0.2 mi Competitive Analysis
835 N Rush St
Chicago, IL 60611

(312) 534-8200

Catholic Extension
Distance: 1.2 mi Competitive Analysis
150 S Wacker Dr, Ste 2000
Chicago, IL 60606

(312) 236-7240

Immaculate Conception Church
Distance: 0.9 mi Competitive Analysis
1431 N North Park Ave
Chicago, IL 60610

(312) 944-1230

Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Chicago
Distance: 0.0 mi Competitive Analysis
835 N. Rush Street
Chicago, IL 60611

(312) 534-8200

The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Chicago was established as a diocese in 1843 and elevated to an archdiocese in 1880. It serves the more than 2.3 million Catholics in Cook and Lake counties in Northeastern Illinois, a geographic area of 1,411 sqmi. The archdiocese is divided into six vicariates and 31 deaneries. This local church is headed by His Eminence Blase Joseph Cupich, Cardinal, Archbishop of Chicago, assisted by six episcopal vicars, each responsible for a vicariate . The see city for the diocese is Chicago. The cathedral parish for the archdiocese is the Holy Name.

Saint Michaels Church
Distance: 1.3 mi Competitive Analysis
1633 N Cleveland Ave
Chicago, IL 60614-5685

(312) 642-2498

Young Adult Ministry of Chicago
Distance: 1.4 mi Competitive Analysis
3525 S Lake Park Ave
Chicago, IL 60653

(312) 534-8600

National Shrine of St Jude
Distance: 1.1 mi Competitive Analysis
205 W Monroe St, Fl 7
Chicago, IL 60606-5060

(312) 236-7782

Assumption Catholic Church
Distance: 0.6 mi Competitive Analysis
323 W Illinois St
Chicago, IL 60654

(312) 644-0036

Assumption Church is a Roman Catholic parish located in the River North area of Chicago. Founded in 1881 to minister to the needs of Italian immigrants who had settled in the area, Assumption now serves a diverse community of neighborhood residents, downtown workers, historic parishioners, tourists, and intentional parishioners from all over the Chicago area who have come to appreciate our beautiful worship space, friendly atmosphere, and uplifting liturgies. From the beginning Assumption has been staffed by the Order of Friar Servants of Mary, a religious community founded in Italy in the thirteenth century. The title "Assumption" refers to the belief that Mary, the mother of Jesus and mother of God, was assumed body and soul into heavenly glory at the end of her earthly life. The large stained glass window above the altar commemorates this event. It is patterned after a number of famous paintings including El Greco's The Assumption of the Virgin which is part of the collection at the Art Institute of Chicago. Mass Times: Daily: 7 am & 12:10 pm Saturday: 7:30 am & 5 pm (for Sunday) Sunday: 7:30 am, 9:00 am, 10:30 am, 12:15 pm, & 5:00 pm

The Divine Mercy Project
Distance: 0.9 mi Competitive Analysis
50 W Washington St
Chicago, IL 60602

(219) 262-2433

A ten foot tall icon of the Divine Mercy, next to an empty wooden cross, in the public square of Daley Plaza (Washington & Dearborn St.), in Chicago, IL for nine days beginning on Good Friday to Divine Mercy Sunday. 24 hrs/ 9 day round the clock prayer vigil to 1) “bring souls to the fountain of My mercy,” 2) to intercede by asking the Heavenly Father to “have mercy on us and on the whole world,” and 3) to ask Jesus at the 3 o’clock hour for the conversion of Chicago, America and the Whole World as He said, “In this hour you can obtain everything for yourself and for others for the asking; it was the hour of grace for the whole world – mercy triumphed over justice.” (Diary, 1572)

Landmark and Historical Place Near Holy Name Cathedral, Chicago

The John Hancock Center
Distance: 0.3 mi Competitive Analysis
875 N Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60611

(312) 794-7777

John Hancock Center at 875 North Michigan Avenue in the Streeterville area of Chicago, Illinois, is a 100-story, 1,127-foot (344 m) tall skyscraper.

360 CHICAGO
Distance: 0.3 mi Competitive Analysis
875 N Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60611

(888) 875-8439

Located on the 94th floor of the historic John Hancock Center in the heart of downtown Chicago, 360 CHICAGO offers breathtaking views of the city and Lake Michigan from over 1,000 feet above the Magnificent Mile. Brush up on Chicago's fascinating history and learn more about the city's wonderfully diverse neighborhoods in our newly renovated entry area before taking a speedy trip to the observation deck on North America's fastest elevators. Once upstairs, enjoy a cocktail or coffee at our brand new bar while watching the sunset, explore interactive panoramic touchscreens in seven languages, and don't forget to try TILT – an exhilarating one-of-a-kind attraction that literally TILT's visitors to a 30° angle over Michigan Avenue. With beautiful 360° views spanning four states, 360 CHICAGO is a photographer's dream and the ultimate way to capture the best of Chicago from above. We are conveniently located on Michigan Avenue near the city's best hotels and shopping. Make us your first stop!

Welcome to Chicago Forever Marilyn
Distance: 0.5 mi Competitive Analysis
435 N Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60611

Asado Coffee Company
Distance: 0.5 mi Competitive Analysis
363 W Erie St
Chicago, IL 60654

(773) 703-3658

Kevin Ashtari learned a couple things in the U.S. Navy: how to replace the explosives under the ejection seat of an EA-6B Prowler and how to roast a perfect batch of coffee beans on a gas-powered barbecue grill. Every step he takes to get it from raw green beans into that cup is small-scale, lovingly methodical, and hands-on. He invested in a custom-built 12-kilo roaster from the U.S. Roaster Corporation that takes up one corner of the space. "I was looking for a manual roaster without a computer," he says. Every day or two he roasts a new, small batch. Asado Coffee Roasters Named the best cup of coffee by Chicago Magazine and best roaster by Chicago Reader in 2010, Asado Coffee’s second shop in Ukrainian Village offers up coffees by the cup from Japanese drippers, café con leche and an assortment of pastries. The espresso drinks are made using The Mirage, which owner founder Kevin Ashtari calls the Holy Grail of machines in the coffee world.

Breakwater Chicago
Distance: 0.7 mi Competitive Analysis
222 Merchandise Mart Plz
Chicago, IL 60610

To learn more and to show your support, please go to bit.ly/chicagobw Twitter - @BreakwaterChi Instagram - BreakwaterChicago

Virgin Hotels Chicago
Distance: 0.7 mi Competitive Analysis
203 N Wabash Avenue 60601
Chicago, IL 60601

(312) 940-4400

Old Dearborn Bank Building est un gratte-ciel historique situé au 203 North Wabash dans le secteur du Loop à Chicago, dans l'État de l'Illinois aux États-Unis. Il se compose de 25 étages et a été construit en 1928. Le bâtiment a été conçu par la firme Rapp and Rapp et se compose exclusivement de bureaux. Le 4 juin 2003, le bâtiment a rejoint la liste des Chicago Landmark et compte parmi les édifices les plus prestigieux de la ville.Voir aussiArticle connexeListe des plus hautes constructions de Chicago

Crain Communications Building
Distance: 0.7 mi Competitive Analysis
150 N Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60601

(312) 649-5200

Le Crain Communications Building est un gratte-ciel situé au 150 North Michigan Avenue dans le secteur communautaire du Loop à Chicago aux États-Unis.Ce building est haut de 177 mètres et compte 41 étages d'espaces locatifs. Le bâtiment était autrefois appelé l'"Associates Center". Il est populairement dénommé le bâtiment Diamant . La construction a débuté en 1983 et s'est achevée en 1984. Le bâtiment, connu pour son toit inhabituellement incliné, a été conçu par Sheldon Schlegman.Il apparaît à de multiples reprises dans le film Nuit de folie, servant même de cadre au climax du film.En mars 2012, le gratte-ciel change de nom pour Crain Communications Building, car l'entreprise Crain Communications installe son siège social dans l'édifice.Voir aussiArticles connexes Liste des plus hautes constructions de Chicago

Palmer Mansion
Distance: 0.8 mi Competitive Analysis
1350 N Lake Shore Dr Apt 414
Chicago, IL 60610

(877) 298-5521

The Palmer Mansion, constructed 1882–1885 at 1350 N. Lake Shore Drive, was once the largest private residence in Chicago, Illinois, located in the Near North Side neighborhood and facing Lake Michigan. It was designed by architects Henry Ives Cobb and Charles Sumner Frost of the firm Cobb and Frost and built for Bertha and Potter Palmer. Palmer was a prominent Chicago businessman who was responsible for much of the development of State Street. The construction of the Palmer Mansion on Lake Shore Drive established the "Gold Coast" neighborhood, still one of the most affluent neighborhoods in the city. The mansion was demolished in 1950.HistoryConstructionAt the time of the construction of the mansion, Potter Palmer was already responsible for much of the development of State Street. After the Great Chicago Fire of 1871, the buildings on State Street were destroyed, and Palmer was yet again responsible for its redevelopment. Construction on the mansion began in 1882, and its exterior work was completed in 1883. However, interior decoration would continue for another two years before the building was entirely complete.Henry Ives Cobb and Charles Frost were chosen as the architects for the mansion. The interiors were completed under the direction of architect Joseph Lyman Silsbee. John Newquist, who had already worked with Palmer on numerous other constructions, was chosen as the contractor and stair constructer. Although it was originally budgeted at $90,000, after five years of construction, the mansion would cost the Palmers more than a million dollars.

James Charnley House
Distance: 0.8 mi Competitive Analysis
1365 N Astor St
Chicago, IL 60610

The James Charnley Residence is located in Chicago's Gold Coast neighborhood, at 1365 North Astor Street. The house is now called the Charnley–Persky House and is operated as a museum and organization headquarters by The Society of Architectural Historians (SAH). An Adler & Sullivan design, the townhouse is the work of Louis Sullivan and a young Frank Lloyd Wright, who was a junior draftsman in Sullivan's office at the time. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1970.The house was completed in 1892 for Charnley, a Chicago lumberman who lived in the house with his family for about a decade. The building was later owned by members of the Waller family, who invested in real estate. The house was purchased by the architectural firm of Skidmore, Owings and Merrill in 1986 and subsequently restored. Seymour Persky purchased the house in 1995 and donated it to the SAH who renamed the building to the Charnley–Persky House to honor their benefactor.The plain brick facade with simple ornamentation was quite different from other houses on the Gold Coast, but the interior is distinguished by rich ornamentation that is typical of Sullivan's work.

Aon Center
Distance: 0.8 mi Competitive Analysis
200 E Randolph St
Chicago, IL 60601

(312) 381-4800

The Aon Center is a modern supertall skyscraper in the Chicago Loop, Chicago, Illinois, United States, designed by architect firms Edward Durell Stone and The Perkins and Will partnership, and completed in 1974 as the Standard Oil Building. With 83 floors and a height of 1,136 feet, it is the third tallest building in Chicago, surpassed in height by the Willis Tower and the Trump International Hotel and Tower. The building is managed by Jones Lang LaSalle, which is also headquartered in the building. Aon Center formerly had the headquarters of Aon and Amoco; Aon's US operations are still headquartered here.HistoryConstructionThe Standard Oil Building was constructed as the new headquarters of the Standard Oil Company of Indiana, which had previously been housed at South Michigan Avenue and East 9th Street. When it was completed in 1974 it was the tallest building in Chicago and the fourth-tallest in the world, earning it the nickname "Big Stan". (A year later, the Sears Tower took the title as Chicago's and world's tallest.) The building employs a tubular steel-framed structural system with V-shaped perimeter columns to resist earthquakes, reduce sway, minimize column bending, and maximize column-free space. This construction method was also used for the former World Trade Center towers in New York City.

Richard J. Daley Center
Distance: 0.8 mi Competitive Analysis
50 W Washington St
Chicago, IL 60602

The Richard J. Daley Center, also known by its courtyard Daley Plaza and named after longtime mayor Richard J. Daley, is the premier civic center of the City of Chicago in Illinois. Situated on Randolph and Washington Streets between Dearborn and Clark Streets, the Richard J. Daley Center is considered one of Chicago's architectural highlights. The main building was designed in the international architectural style by Jacques Brownson of the firm C. F. Murphy Associates and completed in 1965. At the time it was the tallest building in Chicago, but only held this title for four years until the John Hancock Center was completed. Originally known as the Chicago Civic Center, the building was renamed for Mayor Daley on December 27, 1976, seven days after his death. The 648ft, thirty-one story building features Cor-Ten, a self-weathering steel. Cor-Ten was designed to rust, actually strengthening the structure and giving the building its distinctive red and brown color. The Daley Center has 30 floors, and is the tallest flat-roofed building in the world with fewer than 40 stories (a typical 648ft building would have 50-60 stories).Building featuresThe Richard J. Daley Center houses more than 120 court and hearing rooms as well as the Cook County Law Library, offices of the Clerk of the Circuit Court, and certain court-related divisions of the Sheriff's Department. The building also houses office space for both the city and Cook County, of which the City of Chicago is its seat of government. The windows are cor-ten steel and bronze/white tinted.

Three First National Plaza
Distance: 1.0 mi Competitive Analysis
70 W Madison St
Chicago, IL 60602

(312) 214-3100

Three First National Plaza – 57-piętrowy budynek w Chicago w Stanach Zjednoczonych. Powierzchnia budynku wynosi łącznie. Zaprojektowany został przez Skidmore, Owings & Merrill. Jego budowę ukończono w 1981 roku. Wysokość od piętra do piętra wynosi 396 centymetrów. Cylindryczna struktura budynku zapewnia ochronę przed wiatrem.Projekt uwzględnia 13 narożnych biur na niższych piętrach i 9 narożnych biur w wyższych partiach. Zewnętrzna fasada pokryta jest granitem i uwydatnia 10-stopowe szerokie okna, przypominające tradycyjną chicagowską szkołę architektoniczną. 9-piętrowe atrium Three First National Plaza zawiera “Large Internal-External Upright Form” – rzeźbę Henry’ego Moore’a. Połączony na wysokości drugiego piętra z Chase Tower tunelem łączącym oba budynki ponad Madison Street.Linki zewnętrzne Emporis – Three First NationalPlazaz SkyscraperPage – Three First National Plaza Oficjalna strona budynku

Polish Consulate General, Chicago
Distance: 1.0 mi Competitive Analysis
1530 N Lake Shore Dr
Chicago, IL 60610

(312) 337-8166

Konsulat Generalny Polski w Chicago, Konsulat Generalny Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej w Chicago, założony w 1920, jest jednym z trzech konsulatów generalnych w Stanach Zjednoczonych.Placówka o wielkim znaczeniu zarówno dla Polski, jak i Polonii w Chicago, gdzie zamieszkuje od 300 tysięcy do miliona obywateli polskiego pochodzenia.Początki29 stycznia 1919 prezydent Woodrow Wilson przesłał na ręce Ignacego Paderewskiego, premiera nowego polskiego rządu, telegram potwierdzający uznanie Polski jako niepodległego państwa. Dziennik "New York Times" poinformował o decyzji prezydenta pierwszostronicowym tytułem głównym "Uznajemy Polskę!" (ang. We Recognize Poland!).Pod koniec października przybył do Waszyngtonu książę Kazimierz Lubomirski z zadaniem otwarcia Poselstwa Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej w stolicy USA, które – w 1929, z okazji 150 rocznicy śmierci Kazimierza Pułaskiego – podniesiono do rangi ambasady. Wcześniej, bo w czerwcu 1919, do Nowego Jorku przypłynął (wraz z gronem 11 współpracowników) Konstanty Buszczyński, który na początku lipca zaczął urzędować jako konsul generalny.Planowano otworzyć też placówki konsularne w Chicago, San Francisco, Pittsburghu i Buffalo. Ostatecznie powstały konsulaty generalne w Nowym Jorku i Chicago, konsulat w Pittsburgu oraz wicekonsulaty w Buffalo i San Francisco. Ten ostatni był placówką tymczasową, utworzoną w związku z reemigracją Polaków, przez Harbin i Władywostok z bolszewickiej Rosji. Po jego likwidacji w styczniu 1921 otwarto konsulat w Detroit.

Navy Pier
Distance: 1.1 mi Competitive Analysis
600 E Grand Ave
Chicago, IL 60611

(312) 595-7437

Citadel Center
Distance: 1.1 mi Competitive Analysis
131 S Dearborn St
Chicago, IL 60603

Citadel Center is a 580ft tall skyscraper at 131 S. Dearborn St., Chicago, Illinois 60603, designed by Spanish architect Ricardo Bofill. The 44th tallest building in Chicago was completed in 2003 and has 39 floors. A limited-edition cast of the Winged Victory of Samothrace, one of the world's most famous sculptures, is the showpiece of the main lobby. It was the first building in Chicago to use a raised-floor pressurized plenum system. This allowed for air to be pumped in through the floors for individuals to control their climates using floor diffusers.TenantsCitadelHolland & KnightPerkins CoieSeyfarth ShawChase (bank)Sprout Social

190 South LaSalle Street
Distance: 1.1 mi Competitive Analysis
190 S La Salle St, Ste 1025
Chicago, IL 60603

(312) 444-6060

U.S. Bank Building, formerly 190 South LaSalle Street, is a 573 ft (175m) tall skyscraper in Chicago, Illinois. It was completed in 1987 and has 40 floors. Johnson/Burgee Architects designed the building, which is the 57th tallest building in Chicago. The lobby of the building features a tapestry by Helena Hernmarck titled "The 1909 Plan of Chicago" depicting the Civic Center Plaza proposed in the Burnham Plan of Chicago.

Chicago Air and Water Show
Distance: 1.2 mi Competitive Analysis
North Avenue Beach, 1600 N Lake Shore Dr
Chicago, IL 60613

(312) 744-3316

The 58th Annual Chicago Air and Water Show is one of the largest and longest running events of its kind in the US. Enjoy aviations finest civilian and military pilots as they thrill millions along Chicago's lakefront. FREE Admission. North Avenue Beach, 1600 N. Lake Shore Drive. August 19-20, 2017, 10 am - 3 pm Headliners: U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds, U.S. Army Golden Knights and the U.S. Navy Leap Frogs

Clark Adams Building
Distance: 1.2 mi Competitive Analysis
105 W Adams St
Chicago, IL 60603

(312) 201-0371

The Clark Adams Building, also known as the Bankers Building, is a skyscraper located at 105 West Adams Street in Chicago, Illinois. The building was designed by the Burnham Brothers who designed other buildings in Chicago such as the Carbide and Carbon Building. The building stands at 476 feet tall and has 41 floors. Construction of the Clark Adams Building began in 1926 and was completed in 1927.OwnersAs of 2006, Crown Commercial Real Estate and Development had purchased the building. In 2014, John Murphy began the process to acquire the Clarks Adams building from Crown Commercial Real Estate.TenantsOne quarter of the Clark Adams Building is leased to Club Quarters while retail tenants include Native Foods, Elephant & Castle restaurants and Starbucks.

Flamingo (sculpture)
Distance: 1.2 mi Competitive Analysis
50 W Adams St
Chicago, IL 60603

(312) 443-3600

ฟลามิงโก เป็นประติมากรรมที่สร้างโดยอเล็กซานเดอร์ คาลเดอร์ประติมากรคนสำคัญชาวอเมริกันที่ตั้งอยู่ที่จตุรัสเฟดเดอรัลในเมืองชิคาโกในรัฐอิลลินอยส์ในสหรัฐอเมริกาประติมากรรม “ฟลามิงโก” สร้างโดยอเล็กซานเดอร์ คาลเดอร์มีความสูง 16 เมตร เป็นงานที่จ้างโดยกรมการบริหารทั่วไปแห่งสหรัฐอเมริกา และได้รับการเปิดอย่างเป็นทางการในปี ค.ศ. 1974 แม้ว่าคาลเดอร์จะลงชื่อว่าสร้างในปี ค.ศ. 1973ลักษณะ“ฟลามิงโก” หนัก 50 ตัน สร้างด้วยเหล็กกล้าทาสีแดงชาด คาลเดอร์ใช้สีบนประติมากรรมศักยดุลที่มารู้จักกันว่าเป็น “แดงคาลเดอร์” เพื่อให้เด่นจากสิ่งก่อสร้างที่เป็นสำนักงานที่มีสีทมึนรอบข้างรวมทั้งตึกสำนักงานรัฐบาลกลางคลูซินสกีที่ออกแบบโดยลุดวิก มีส แวน เดอร์ โรห์ ประติมากรรมศักยดุลเป็นประเภทของประติมากรรมที่มีโครงสร้างที่ตั้งอยู่เฉพาะที่ไม่เคลื่อนไหวที่ตรงกันข้ามกับประติมากรรมจลดุลที่สามารถเคลื่อนไหวได้ด้วยคลื่นอากาศการจ้างงานและการเปิดแสดงคาลเดอร์ได้รับการจ้างให้ออกแบบงานประติมากรรมเพราะความที่เป็นผู้ที่มีชื่อเสียงที่เป็นที่รู้จักกันไปทั่วโลก ช่องว่างที่ล้อมรอบไปด้วยสิ่งก่อสร้างสมัยใหม่ที่มีลักษณะที่เป็นกล่องสี่เหลี่ยมทำให้คาลเดอร์ออกแบบงานที่มีลักษณะเป็นโค้งขนาดใหญ่ที่ราวกับกับมีพลัง “ฟลามิงโก” เป็นงานชิ้นแรกที่สนับสนุนโดยเงินทุนจากกรมการบริหารทั่วไปแห่งสหรัฐอเมริกาภายใต้โครงการ “เปอร์เซ็นต์เพื่อศิลปะ” ซึ่งเป็นจัดเปอร์เซ็นต์จากงบประมาณแผ่นดินสำหรับเป็นทุนในการสร้างศิลปะเพื่อสาธารณชน คาลเดอร์เปิดงาน “ฟลามิงโก” เมื่อวันที่ 23 เมษายน ค.ศ. 1973 ที่สถาบันศิลปะแห่งชิคาโก ประติมากรรมได้รับการมอบให้แก่สาธารณชนเป็นครั้งแรกเมื่อวันที่ 25 ตุลาคม ค.ศ. 1974 ในเวลาเดียวกันกับที่คาลเดอร์เปิดงานประติมากรรมจลดุล “Universe” ที่หอวิลลิส ซึ่งเป็นวันที่ได้รับการประกาศว่าเป็น “วันอเล็กซานเดอร์ คาลเดอร์”