Taking risk is necessary to thrive, especially in business. Chris partners with his clients to develop strategies that allow them to capitalize on the risks they take, while feeling secure in the fact that they are protected.
Chris was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri and after attending college at Murray State University, he returned home to start his career in the financial services industry. As a Certified Financial PlannerTM professional, Chris became intimately knowledgeable about all aspects of his client’s financial lives. He realized that clients who protected their assets and proactively planned to manage risk, were much more successful in achieving their long-term goals. Knowing he could make a difference, Chris decided to make the transition to the insurance industry where he could partner with clients to help navigate the complex world of insurance and risk management. In 2016 he joined Crane Agency after identifying it as the best agency to meet the needs of his clients.
The Old St. Louis County Courthouse was built as a combination federal and state courthouse in St. Louis, Missouri. Missouri's tallest habitable building from 1864 to 1894, it is now part of the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial and operated by the National Park Service for historical exhibits and events.HistoryLand for the courthouse was donated in 1816 by Judge John Baptiste Charles Lucas and St. Louis founder Auguste Chouteau Lucas and Chouteau required the land be "used forever as the site on which the courthouse of the County of St. Louis should be erected." The Federal style courthouse was completed in 1828.It was designed by the firm of Lavielle and Morton, which also designed the early buildings at Jefferson Barracks as well as the Old Cathedral. Lavielle and Morton was the first architecture firm west of the Mississippi River above New Orleans. As street commissioner in 1823–26 Joseph Laveille devised the city's street name grid, with ordinal numbers for north-south streets and arboreal names for the east-west streets.Missouri became a state in 1821, and the St. Louis population tripled in 10 years. A new courthouse was soon needed. In 1839 ground was broken on a courthouse designed by Henry Singleton in the Greek Revival style, with four wings, including an east wing that comprised the original courthouse and a three-story cupola dome at the center.