Welcome to the official Metreon page!
This page is a place for fans and shoppers to discuss and share retailer products, mall promotions, events, activities, and fashion. Metreon brings shoppers the best retail destinations in major cities by integrating food, fashion, leisure and entertainment, and by using technology to better connect our retailers with consumers like you.
The goal of this page is to build an enjoyable community for all who have an interest in fashion, entertainment, and fun events or any who have visited a Westfield mall. As such we ask that all users please follow these codes and decency guidelines to keep the conversation on our Facebook page respectful and pleasant for everyone.
Any content posted in this community by users of this page does not represent the opinion of Westfield, and is not endorsed by Westfield, including, for example, product use as depicted in photographs or endorsements or advice submitted by users of this page. Additionally, Westfield does represent or warrant the accuracy of any statement or product claims made on this page and is not responsible for any user content.
Westfield Facebook Page Community Guidelines
• Bullies an individual, is abusive, harassing, threatening, violent, derogatory, or discriminatory
• Is illegal or promotes illegal activity
• Encourages or depicts violence against others or self-inflicted violence
• Includes spam content, phishing schemes, contains viruses, Easter eggs, worms, or bots, Trojan horses or any other type of malware that is potentially damaging to computer programs
• Uses any third-party trade names, trademarks or service marks or the name of any third party’s products, offerings, services, brands or trademarks, or links to a third-party website in a non-related promotional context
• Is false, deceptive, misleading or deceitful
• Infringes, encourages, or depicts the infringement of another party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy or other rights
• Includes personally identifiable information (such as telephone numbers, first and last names, street or email addresses) of anyone who has not given permission
• Posted by users under the age of 13
• Is otherwise objectionable or inappropriate
By becoming a member of this community and by using this page, you agree to follow all of the rules listed above when you post, reply, or upload content.
Additionally, the content you post should be your own, should not include any third party trademarks or illegal activities, and if a photo or video you post includes someone other than you, please make sure you have the person’s permission to post it.
Westfield reserves to right to prevent access to any user who posts content in violation of these guidelines.
The Metreon is a shopping center located in downtown San Francisco at the corner of 4th Street and Mission Street. It is a four-story 350,000 square foot (33,000 m²) building built over the corner of the underground Moscone Center convention center. Metreon opened on June 16, 1999, as the first of a proposed chain of Sony "urban entertainment centers", aggregating dining, gaming, music, exhibitions, shopping, and movies. Sony intended the ambitious 85 million dollar project to be not only a theme park and gallery for Sony products but also a way to reinforce a sophisticated image for the Sony brand.In 2006 Metreon was sold to Westfield, a mall developer, and it was refashioned as a food-oriented mall. In 2011, with few exceptions, remaining businesses in the mall were closed. Westfield began a major renovation with an emphasis on dining, including Target Corporation creating a large downtown department store that now takes up the second floor. In April, 2012, the Westfield sold the Metreon to Starwood Capital Group. Westfield currently continues to be responsible for management.HistoryThe Metreon's original attractions included a movie theater including both standard and IMAX screens, a multimedia edutainment presentation involving audio-animatronics and 3-D film based on the famous book The Way Things Work by David Macaulay, a play area for young children based on Maurice Sendak's popular children's book Where the Wild Things Are (sharing a floor with an In the Night Kitchen themed restaurant), and an arcade and bar, the Airtight Garage, based on French comic artist and graphic designer Jean "Moebius" Giraud's graphic novel of the same name and featuring all original games.
At&T Park San Francisco Giants Versus the Colorado RockiesDistance: 0.0 miCompetitive Analysis 1 Willie Mays Plz San Francisco, CA 94107
The Creativity Theater acts as host to theatrical, dance, music and variety arts performances. Our primary focus is providing performing arts experiences for young people, both as audience and performers. But our doors are open to the wide spectrum of cultural events produced by our community, so don’t be surprised if you find shows that are just for grown-ups.
Local Business Near AT&T ballpark - Home of the San Francisco Giants
Champions Suite @ At&T Park Distance: 0.0 miCompetitive Analysis 3rd St at King St San Francisco, CA 94107
Virgin America Club Level at AT&T Park Distance: 0.0 miCompetitive Analysis 24 Willie Mays Plz San Francisco, CA 94107