With the most breathtaking views of the dynamic cityscape of Seattle, Columbia Tower Club embraces and reflects the diversity and spirit of the city. The Club has been providing Members and their guests exceptional service and the most exquisite dining experience since 1985. The sophisticated feel of the Club, with a modern edge, includes floor-to-ceiling picture windows in every room, graceful and warm woodwork, and high-end finishes. The crowning jewel, though, is the panoramic view of one of the most exciting and dazzling cities in the world, with views of Puget Sound by day and millions of lights by night, sparkling like diamonds in the city 76 floors below Columbia Tower Club.
Columbia Center is the tallest skyscraper in the downtown Seattle skyline and the tallest building in the State of Washington. At 287.4m it is currently the second tallest structure on the West Coast . The tower has the tallest public viewing area on the West Coast and west of the Mississippi. It occupies most of the block bounded by Fourth and Fifth Avenues and Cherry and Columbia Streets. It contains 76 stories of class-A office space above ground and seven stories of various use below ground, making it the building with the most stories west of the Mississippi. Construction of this building began in 1982 and finished in 1985. It was designed by Chester L. Lindsey Architects who also designed the Fourth and Blanchard Building in the Belltown neighborhood, and was built by Howard S. Wright Construction.
Thank you for joining us on our Facebook page, if you’re looking to join a group of likeminded small business owners and supporters you’ve come to the right place! We’re excited to see and hear what you have to contribute, but since this is an open community we do ask that you keep a few ground rules in mind.
1. Our page is a place for users to discuss The UPS Store and related content.
2. For your protection, we will not post or allow any messages that defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or contain personal information (such as your e-mail, phone number, or other proprietary information) on our page.
3. We want this community to be welcoming to all users, we will not post or allow any posts that are profane, defamatory, libelous, offensive, abusive, discriminatory, or demeaning, or that are disparaging, threatening, repetitive, and/or disruptive to the community, or that contain leetspeak or are spam (including images, videos, and links).
• If the above guidelines are violated, the page owner can message the user requesting he/she cease and desist the behavior.
• If the guideline violations continue, the page owner may block the user and report him/her to Facebook.
If you have any questions or comments on any of the guidelines or processes, you can contact The UPS Store at [email protected]
The UPS Store Associates:
• You may see “client”, “ad”, “spon”, “brand”, or “I work at The UPS Store”, in the comments. This indicates that the comment or question comes from an individual employee or someone contracted to work with The UPS Store. We encourage our associates to be transparent about their backgrounds while making posts on social media. Please understand that these comments are made by them on their own behalf, and not on behalf of The UPS Store.
• If you’re a UPS Store franchisee, please refer to the franchise social media policy for helpful guidance to protect the company’s interest. Lastly, all comments, visuals, videos and other materials posted by fans (“third parties”) do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of The UPS Store, its franchisees, employees or affiliates. The UPS Store does not represent or endorse any third party content published here and is not responsible for its accuracy.
One roof. Hundreds of change-makers. Countless connections. 220 & Change is a landmark & dynamic business center in historic Pioneer Square. It's the home of Impact Hub Seattle, Pinchot University, Social Venture Partners and dozens of other nonprofit organizations and social entrepreneurs.
Searches For Search EnginesDistance: 0.2 miCompetitive Analysis 77 S Washington St Seattle, WA 98104
Columbia Centre là một toàn nhà cao tầng tại trung tâm thành phố Seatle, tiểu bang Washington, Hoa Kỳ. Tòa nhà này được xây xong năm 1991. Columbia Centre có chiều cao 285 m, 76 tầng. Tòa nhà này được thiết kế bởi Chester L. Lindsey Architects, một đơn vị cũng thiết kế Fourth and Blanchard Building ở Belltown và được nhà thầu Howard S. Wright Construction Co thi công. Đến năm 2008, đây là tòa nhà cao thứ 51 thế giới.
Since we opened our first store in 1992, Tully’s Coffee has been focused on creating remarkable handcrafted coffees that truly stand apart from the rest. Now the last independent Seattle-pedigreed coffee company in the world, we look forward to sharing our passion for small-batch roasted specialty coffee with every customer who walks through our door.
Sending flowers is easy with Flowers Delivery Shops. Not only will you get a beautiful, expert floral arrangement or bouquet – you will also get excellent customer service and hand-delivery for your flowers and gifts! At Flowers Delivery, we have been providing high quality services that make people smile for the last 11 years. We take pride in providing high quality flowers and fast, reliable flower delivery options for our customer. Need same-day express flower delivery services? That's one of our specialties!
Flowers Delivery is the only florist chain with 75 physical locations all over US & Canada delivering fresh flowers every day. Let Flowers Delivery be your trusted vendor for local flower delivery. Our florists will create your arrangement with assortment of freshly cut flowers at our local flower shop. At Flowers Delivery, we want to guarantee our customers to get the best flowers.