Pink Dog Creative is the creative endeavor of Randy Shull and Hedy Fischer. It was an old textile warehouse for decades but now contains studios for 25 artists, retail spaces and two fantastic restaurants. It's located in Asheville's booming River Arts District.
ArtsWrite focuses on self-published books and catalogues for artists. We take your book from inception to publication, giving you an edge in the artworld by providing you with a sophisticated publication containing a professional essay about your work along with a selection of images culled from your body of work. We work directly with you to meet your budget, marketing needs, and design preferences.
Functional art hand-crafted from mostly found and recycled materials.
Time-tested & reinforced for maximum durability.
Pre-washed / Pre-shrunk.
Look for A.Menace @
The Foundry http://www.digfoundry.com
The Circle http://www.thecircleasheville.com
Contact me at:
Flat rate computer repair services. 12+ years certified experience in repair and diagnostics. I have been serving the Greater Asheville area for several years with computer repair and diagnostic services.
I specialize in:
Data Recovery Services
Laptop Screen Replacement
Home Network Installation and support
And Much More.
Most services are flat rate, and are under $100. I offer 30 day warranty on all services. References available if requested. Please feel free to contact me with your needs. I will do multiple computer discounts as well.
Green Sage Eco-Friendly Cleaning Services
Basic Green Cleaning Package: is ideal for Homes that are well maintained and show no visible accumulated grime or dust. It is designed to maintain your home looking nice and clean on a regular basis while you relax and enjoy your free time.
If your home has not been cleaned for some time, we highly recommend getting first the deep-green cleaning package, then switch back to a basic-green cleaning package on an ongoing basis.
It is presumed that the home will be in order and somewhat picked up to facilitate heavy cleaning.
• Ceiling fans and light fixtures (dusted)
• Cobwebs removed
• Blinds and window sills (dusted)
• Moldings and woodwork (dusted)
• Baseboards (dusted)
• Lamp and lampshades (dusted)
• Pictures and knick-knacks (dusted)
• Furniture (dusted and polished and or vacuumed)
• Top of refrigerator
• Outside of appliances cleaned /inside microwave
• Stove-top and backsplashes (washed)
• All sinks (scrubbed/disinfected)
• Mirrors (sprayed / wiped)
• Tub/Shower and tiles cleaned
• All bathroom counters and fixtures cleaned
• Wastebaskets emptied
• Stairs (vacuumed, wood dusted)
• Floors (vacuumed and /or mopped)
• Vacuum all carpeted areas
Deep-Green Cleaning Package: a deep level cleaning in comparison to Basic Green Package. Designed to leave your home cleaned from top to bottom. This service may take around 4 to 10+ hours depending on the conditions and size of your home.
If you are considering weekly, bi-weekly or monthly cleanings, we highly recommend getting first the deep-green cleaning package, then switch back to a basic-green cleaning package on an ongoing basis.
Every “Deep Clean” includes the “Basic Clean” with detail emphasis and focus on build up, plus the following:
• Ceiling fan blades (washed)
• Light fixtures (hand washed in place / not removed)
• Blinds and shutters (vacuumed or washed) Mini-Blinds (dusted and washed)
• Moldings, woodwork, and window sills (hand washed or wiped)
• Baseboards (hand washed or wiped, reachable w/out moving furniture)
• Lamp and lampshades (dusted or vacuumed with attachment)
• Pictures and knick-knacks (hand wiped)
• Furniture (polished, fronts, sides, legs and or vacuumed)
• Stovetop and drip pans scrubbed
• All Cabinet fronts cleaned
• All doors (washed)
• Light switch plates (washed)
• Countertops and backsplashes (washed)
• Mirrors (sprayed and wiped all the way to top*)
• Tub / Shower tiles (double scrubbed if build up)
• Wastebaskets (emptied / washed/relined)
• Beds made (includes master and any additional beds)
• Stairs (vacuumed, wood washed)
• Floors (vacuumed and/or mopped includes closets)
• Vacuum all carpet crevices (crevice along the edge where bugs, animal hair, carpet fibers collect)
Move In / Move Out Sparkling-Green Package:
Moving to another home is one of the most exhausting and stressful experiences. Getting your things in order, packing, changing your address, scheduling transportation and moving services - it can all present a massive amount of work.
Take off from your -to do list- the messy cleaning and let us do the work for you, our experience will make your new home or the one you are leaving look Sparkling Green-Clean
East West Asheville, North Carolina Distance: 0.1 miCompetitive Analysis 460 Haywood Rd Asheville, NC 28806
Second Gear began in West Asheville, and has been the local neighborhood consignment gear shop for over ten years. We opened our doors for business in the spring of 2003 in what is now part of Harvest Records' expanded store space. Shortly thereafter we moved across the street to 444 Haywood road, and have been there ever since!
We've enjoyed steady growth, and have been steadily improving our operations and systems. For example, we recently got a new web-based consignment software, which allows us to show our inventory online in real-time at www.secondgearwnc.com. This means that as items are entered into the system or marked as sold, they are reflected as such instantly on the website! With this new software it is also possible to see which store an item is located in!
As a business, we strive to create a win-win-win scenario, in which our consignors, customers, and we win. Our consignors win because they find a home for their gear that they no longer need to use, and they find a good price for their items as they sell. Our customers win through the monthly discounts, in which every month something doesn't sell it gets 10% cheaper, up to the point where it could be half off! We win because we get to continue to serve the Asheville community, and like customers and consignors through our business.
Our most recent growth has allowed us to consign more items, and has allowed for continued improvement of our store space and facilities. Three years ago we expanded two be twice as big in the West Asheville location, at 444 Haywood Road. The now renovated space has more square footage, higher ceilings, and more natural light - all combining to give the customer an improved experience in the shop.
Feel free to share feedback with us so we can continue to improve as one of Asheville's many unique small businesses. And thanks for stopping by, and/or consigning with us!